Students will learn Core Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, General Software Development, Web Applications, Databases, .NET Framework Concepts, .NET Code Compilation, I/O Classes in .NET Framework, Security, .NET Languages, and Memory Management.
- Understand Core Programming
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand General Software Development
- Understand Web Applications
- Understand Desktop Applications
- Understand Databases
- Understand .NET Framework Concepts
- Understand Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework
- Understand.NET Code Compilation
- Understand I/O Classes in the .NET Framework
- Understand Security
- Understand.NET Languages
- Understand Memory Management
Online LIVE - 5 Day(s)
This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands on experience or training but does not assume on the job experience.