Your training and experience using Microsoft® Access® 2013 has given you basic database management skills such as creating tables, designing forms and reports, and building queries. In this course, you will expand your knowledge of relational database design, write advanced queries, structure existing data, share data across applications, and customize reports. Extending your knowledge of Microsoft Access 2013 will result in a robust, functional database for your users.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Access 2013.
In this course, you will work with relational database structure, relationships, efficiency, integrity, and customization. You will:
- Design a relational database.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity.
- Share data among Access and other applications.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Classroom Training- 1 Day
This course is designed for students wishing to gain intermediate-level skills or individuals whose job responsibilities include constructing relational databases, performing database maintenance, creating advanced queries and reports, or integrating Access with other programs.