Email has become one of the most widely used methods of communication, whether for personal or business communications. In most organizations, large or small, email is the preferred form of communicating information among employees. As email grows in popularity and use, most organizations have found the need to implement a corporate mail management system such as Microsoft® Office Outlook® to handle the emails and meeting invitations sent among employees.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Use Outlook to manage all aspects of email communications
- Use the Outlook calendar to manage appointments and meetings
- Use Outlook's People work space to manage your contact information
- Create Tasks and Notes for yourself in Outlook
- Customize the Outlook interface to serve your own personal needs.
This course is the first in a series of two Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2013 courses. It will provide you with the basic skills you need to start using Outlook 2013 to manage your email communications, calendar events, contact information, tasks, and notes.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Classroom Training- 1 Day
The target student for the course is an individual who wants to build on the basic features of Outlook 2013 to create and use messages, appointments, tasks, and other Outlook items.