Photoshop CS6: Production, will help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6. Students will learn techniques for preparing consistent, high-quality images for both print and electronic media.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- use Photoshop CS6 to work with camera raw images
- automate actions
- create panoramas and HDR images
- simulate effects used in photography
- apply color management
- print with color management
- prepare CMYK color separations
- optimize images for online use
- create frame-based and video animations
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Classroom Training- 1 Day
The target student for this course is someone who is familiar with computers and who wants to use Adobe Photoshop to create and modify digital images, such as digital-camera images or scanned photographs or artwork.