This ILT Series course builds on the skills and concepts taught in PowerPoint 2013: Basic. Students will learn to control global settings by using slide masters, and to apply effects such as transitions and timings. They’ll learn more about working with images, and how to include media files, animation, and a photo album in a presentation. Next, they’ll explore advanced tools for working with SmartArt, tables, and charts, and then learn how to create action buttons and equations. Students will also integrate other Microsoft Office files, embed and link external resources, and create hyperlinks. Then, they’ll insert review comments, protect a presentation with a password, and prepare a presentation for delivery in various formats. Finally, they’ll customize application settings and toolbars, and create and apply custom themes.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Customize the Quick Access toolbar; create and apply a custom design theme; create a custom template and apply it to a new presentation; and modify a presentation by creating duplicate slider masters, editing a title master, applying different slide masters, and renaming a slider master.
- Modify a clip art image by cropping it and changing its color scheme; add sound and movie clips to a presentation; apply animation effects to slide elements; and create a photo album presentation to display photographs.
- Format an IGX Graphic by making changes to associate objects, and create a custom table by drawing a table and formatting it.
- Add interactive elements to a slide by adding action buttons and modifying them, and create customized slide shows by using the Custom Shows dialog box.
- Review a presentation by using Comments; prepare to share a presentation by using the commands in the File, Prepare menu; share a presentation by using the commands in the File, Publish menu; and save a presentation as a Web page.
- Create a presentation by using a Word outline; add content to a slide by embedding or linking content from a Word document or an Excel worksheet; and create a link on a slide to other content by creating a hyperlink to a Word document or an Excel worksheet.
- CertBlaster preparation and materials also included.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Classroom Training- 1 Day
The target student for this course should be comfortable using a personal computer and Microsoft Windows XP. Students also need to know the basics of using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. Students will get the most out of this course if their goal is to become proficient using PowerPoint’s advanced features to create enhanced presentations.