Agile is an adaptive and incremental method for managing projects. It requires the empowerment of team members and continuous feedback from suppliers and customers. The main purpose of an Agile approach is to bring functionality to the product owner faster, by executing in a highly flexible and interactive manner while focusing on minimal marketable features (MMF).
Course ID# 2402G100
An Agile process satisfies business objectives by aligning development with customer needs and company goals. It encourages frequent inspection and adaptation, teamwork, accountability, self-organization and best practices that support rapid delivery and high quality.
This course is delivered by trainers with Scrum Master and PMI-ACP certifications. It will benefit anyone who seeks to understand Agile principles, or to drive an Agile project in their organization. Class participants will work together on exercises and scenarios throughout the course to:
- Gain an overview of Agile methodologies
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Feature – Driven Development (FDD)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Lean software development
- Other related methods –Task Board and Kanban development
- Learn how to develop high-performance teams that deliver results for customers rapidly and effectively by using Agile techniques.
- Gain insight into how to establish transparency in team and customer communications.
- Discover how to actively manage a project's scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, not just the product that was planned.
- Understand the “plan to replan” concepts of Agile
- Apply proven methods from multiple Agile methodologies to their projects.
- Learn to better know and collaborate with customers for improved results.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Classroom Training- 3 Day(s)
This course is designed for practitioners already working in an Agile environment, and / or anyone who is transitioning or transforming to Agile. Business Analysts, Customer/Users, Project Managers, Product Managers, Programmers, Development Team Members, DBAs, Network & Infrastructure Architects, Web Developers, Lean practitioners and others could benefit from the principles covered in this course.