Registrar of Voters Certification Exam
This is an open book exam. You may bring your class handouts.
For your convenience, we have posted all of the course materials on our website.
The exam is a group of 50 questions. The format is true or false and multiple choice.
Passing grade is 70% or better.
You must arrive at least 15 minutes before the exam.
Late arrivals will not be admitted.NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please bring at least 2- Number 2 pencils.
Each ROV will receive a hardcopy of the exam and a Scantron sheet. You must print your name on each document.
You must record your answer on each document.
You have up to 2 hours to complete the exam.
You must hand in the completed questionnaire and Scantron sheet.
Delivery Method: Proctor led, classroom. (2 Hours)
Office of the Secretary of the State
State of Connecticut
30 Trinity Street, 2nd floor
Hartford, CT 06106
Click here for directions.
Additional Notes - Please Read Below
- Carefully select the date and time for your exam. Due to limited availability we will be unable to re-schedule any missed/cancelled exam dates for a minimum of 90 days.NO EXCEPTIONS.
- In order to sit for the exam, all certification courses must be paid for. Do not register for the exam if your account balance is not current. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There will be two sessions offered for each exam date:10AM-12Pm and 2PM-4PM. Please be sure to register for the intended session.
- Registrations for each exam date, will close 5 business days prior to the date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Payment must be received for your exam prior to your exam date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Dates: Please see below for dates and times.