Here are some helpful tips and FAQs Registrars need to know!
In order to attend class, you must register for the class. Upon completion of registering for a class, you will receive an email with an invoice, confirming the section and class date for your registration. If you do not receive a confirmation, you have not successfully registered for the intended section.
All registrations close 5 business days prior to class date. No Exceptions.
Please provide accurate contact information when registering for a course.
- Please remember to register with an email addres that you will check regularly. The email address that you provide during the regestration process will be the email address that we use to communicate class confirmations, reminders, and reschedules/cancelations.
You must take Setion#1 first and Section#8 Last.
- There’s no particular order for Sections #2-7.
If you choose not to take the quiz after each section...
- You can never use that section towards the State of Connecticut Registrar of Voters certification requirements. Additionally, should you, for any reason, decide not to take the quiz that is forwarded to you after each class section, you will not receive credit for that class, which will require you to retake that section at a future date and pass the quiz. Please be advised that you must return each section quiz within 48 hours of receiving the quiz on the date of the class.
If you are unable to attend a class that you have registered for...
- You must contact CITI to cancel and re-schedule the registration. Informing the Instructor does not constitute withdrawal from the class.You must contact CITI via email to formally request any form of refund.
There is a minimum of 10 registrations per location for that respective location to run a class.
- We suggest you contact your area registrars and insure you have 10 registrars attending at the same location on the respective date.
In the event there’s no regional location with a minimum of 10 registrars...
- The class will be cancelled and re-scheduled to the next available date.
- In the event that at least one location has 10 or more registrations, we will offer all of the other registrars an opportunity to switch their registrations to the running location(s), which have already met the minimum.
If your course gets canceled and it is already paid for...
- To reschedule the course, please visit our website to view upcoming dates for the canceled section. Once you have chosen a new date, please contact us via email and request to have your canceled course rescheduled to the date you desire.
- The received payment will be applied to the rescheduled date. This is done to avoid receiving duplicate payments for the same course.
If you do not see any upcoming dates for the course you would like to register for...
- Please check our website periodically for any new, upcoming dates.
Fee based parking is available at all locations. For more information, please visit the Parking Services website.