Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees
You will learn:
• What Angular is and why should you use it
• How Angular reduces the amount of code that you must write to add rich functionality to both existing and new web pages
• What TypeScript is, why it is useful, and how to use it with Angular
• How to facilitate development and deployment using Angular CLI • How to work with the various aspects of the Angular architecture to implement clean, responsive web interfaces
• How Routers can support navigation within a Single Page Application
• What the best practices are for using Angular so that it works unobtrusively and performs well
• Working with the Ahead of Time compiler including its impact of developers and the development process
• How to facilitate testing and running Angular applications using various tools and techniques
• How to use Angular with HTTP to support JSON, REST, and other services
On-Line Live Classroom (OLL) - 3 Days
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
Classes can be done at UConn CITI's Stamford campus or remotely.
If no course dates are listed, please contact us for more information