Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees
You will learn:
• What Angular is and why should you use it
• How Angular reduces the amount of code that you must write to add rich functionality to both existing and new web pages
• What TypeScript is, why it is useful, and how to use it with Angular
• How to facilitate development and deployment using Angular CLI • How to work with the various aspects of the Angular architecture to implement clean, responsive web interfaces
• How Routers can support navigation within a Single Page Application
• What the best practices are for using Angular so that it works unobtrusively and performs well
• Working with the Ahead of Time compiler including its impact of developers and the development process
• How to facilitate testing and running Angular applications using various tools and techniques
• How to use Angular with HTTP to support JSON, REST, and other services
On-Line Live Classroom (OLL) - 3 Days
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
Classes can be done at UConn CITI's Stamford campus or remotely.