This four-day instructor-led course is designed for IT professionals who configure advanced Windows Server services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. These professionals manage and support an infrastructure that includes on-premises and Azure IaaS-hosted Windows Server-based workloads. The course teaches IT professionals how to leverage the hybrid capabilities of Azure, how to migrate virtual and physical server workloads to Azure IaaS, and how to manage and secure Azure VMs running Windows Server. The course also covers how to perform tasks related to high availability, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. The course highlights various administrative tools and technologies including Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Security Center, Azure Migrate, and Azure Monitor.
Who Should Attend:
This four-day course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who already implement and manage on-premises core technologies want to secure and protect their environments, migrate virtual and physical workloads to Azure Iaas, enable a highly available, fully redundant environment, and perform monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Harden the security configuration of the Windows Server operating system environment.
- Enhance hybrid security using Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Windows Update Management.
- Apply security features to protect critical resources.
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Implement recovery services in hybrid scenarios.
- Plan and implement hybrid and cloud-only migration, backup, and recovery scenarios.
- Perform upgrades and migration related to AD DS, and storage.
- Manage and monitor hybrid scenarios using WAC, Azure Arc, Azure Automation and Azure Monitor.
- Implement service monitoring and performance monitoring, and apply troubleshooting.