Data is everywhere. Whether you are at the grocery store, office, laboratory, classroom, or ballpark, you are awash in data: prices, schedules, performance measures, lab results, recipes, contact information, quality metrics, market indices, grades, and statistics.
In this course, students will use Access 2016 to manage their data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
In this course, you will create and manage an Access 2016 database. You will:
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
Virtual Instructor Led Training
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2016, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
This course is also designed for students who are preparing for the Microsoft® Office Specialist certification and who want to prepare for the Microsoft Office Access 2016 Exam #77-730.