You have created simple artwork by using the basic drawing and painting tools available in Adobe® Illustrator® CC. You now want to use advanced tools, options, and effects to create complex artwork. In addition, you want to ensure that your artwork is ready for commercial printing and also save it for the web. In this course, you will draw complex illustrations and enhance them by using various painting options. You will also use painting tools, manage colors, format type, work with effects, prepare artwork for commercial printing, and prepare graphics for the web. This course covers the Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use Adobe Illustrator CC to create complex illustrations, format illustrations and type, and prepare documents for print and web. You will:
- Draw complex illustrations.
- Enhance artwork by using painting tools.
- Customize colors and swatches.
- Format type.
- Enhance the appearance of artwork.
- Prepare content for deployment.
- Set up project requirements.
Virtual Instructor Led Training
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
Classes can be done at UConn CITI's Stamford campus or remotely.
This course is intended for designers, publishers, pre-press professionals, marketing communications professionals, or people taking on design responsibilities who need to use Illustrator to create illustrations, logos, advertisements, or other graphic documents.