Giving your documents a well-designed, professional look will put you a step ahead in the marketplace cluttered with all kinds of communications. Paragraph and character styles that allow you to format pages of text uniformly, layout features that help you to build alternate size configurations of your document, and various panels that enable you to easily customize both text and graphics; Adobe® InDesign® CC (2018) has all the tools you need to elevate the look of your document and get it out to the people who need to see it, whether it be in print or on the web. This course is a great component of your preparation for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) InDesign CC exam and the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign exam.
In this course, you will use Adobe InDesign CC (2018) to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents. You will:
- Navigate the InDesign interface.
- Create a new document.
- Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Add tables.
- Prepare documents for deployment.
- Prepare documents for multiple formats.
- Manage advanced page layouts.
- Manage styles. • Build complex paths.
- Manage external files and create dynamic documents.
- Manage long documents.
- Publish InDesign files for other formats and customize print settings.
Virtual Instructor Led Training
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
Classes can be done at UConn CITI's Stamford campus or remotely.
This course is intended for students who want to use the basic tools and features of InDesign for creating professional page layouts and designs