In Adobe® InDesign® CC (2018): Part 1 you were introduced to the many features that help you create professional looking documents. Now you need to create much lengthier interactive documents that need to be accessed across a range of devices. In Adobe® InDesign® CC (2018): Part 2, you will learn advanced InDesign techniques to enhance the look and functionality of your documents. Using Adobe InDesign, you can create interactive documents and export them for viewing in a web browser with various features such as buttons, page transitions, movies and audio files, hyperlinks, and animation. You have the ability to assign color profiles and establish print presets. In creating longer documents, you'll be able to include such features as a table of contents, footnotes, cross-references, and an index.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Adobe InDesign CC (2018) to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents. You will:
- Prepare documents for multiple formats.
- Manage advanced page layouts.
- Manage styles.
- Build complex paths.
- Manage external files and create dynamic documents.
- Manage long documents.
- Publish InDesign files for other formats and customize print settings.
Virtual Instructor Led Training
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
Classes can be done at UConn CITI's Stamford campus or remotely.
This course is intended for students who want to expand their entry-level knowledge of Adobe InDesign by using advanced features and collaboration tools. This course is a great component of your preparation for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) InDesign CC exam and the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign exam.