In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2019 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations. This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019)
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of PowerPoint 2019 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
In this course, you will create and deliver an engaging PowerPoint presentation. You will:
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing operations.
- Add graphical elements.
- Format graphical elements.
- Prepare to deliver your presentation.
On-Line Live classroom (OLL) - 1 Day
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
Classes can be done at UConn CITI's Stamford campus or remotely.