This course is an introduction to QuickBooks. Students will be introduced to the basic features and functionality in QuickBooks and will learn how to use QuickBooks to effectively track and manage their company’s financial data and determine the health of the business. QuickBooks users will quickly learn the new features and functionality of QuickBooks 2015, 2016 or 2018.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Identify the types of information often tracked in business
• Understand common business terms
• Enter information into forms and lists
• Work with the Chart of Accounts
• Work with inventory and service items
• Work with invoices, payments, bills, and bank accounts
On-Line Live classroom (OLL) - 2 Days
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
Classes can be done at UConn CITI's Stamford campus or remotely.
First-time QuickBooks users will learn the basic features of the software. Experienced QuickBooks users will quickly learn the new features and functionality of QuickBooks 2015, 2016 or 2018.