Creating professional-looking documents can give you and your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templates and automated mailings can help reduce expenses. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for students who wish to use Microsoft Word to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow them to customize those documents.
Students will learn the following in this course:
- Organize content using tables and charts.
- Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Insert content using Quick Parts.
- Use templates to automate document formatting.
- Control the flow of a document.
- Simplify and manage long documents.
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
On-Line Live classroom (OLL) - 1 Day
This course requires a desktop/laptop set up. A dual monitor display is recommended for an enhanced learning experience.
Classes can be done at UConn CITI's Stamford campus or remotely.