Project Management Essentials is a course designed for those professionals who want to learn the process of managing projects from initiation to implementation.
The target audience for this course is any individual who may need to perform project management activities in their job role on either a formal or informal basis, or any project team members who want to enhance their knowledge of project management in order to interact more productively with a project manager and perform more effectively on a project team.
This course lays out the overall components of what a project consists of and the elements involved in running a successful project. Taught at a more informal level, this course teaches the process without the in-depth detail of a project management certification course.
- Identify the basic concepts and terminology of professional project management.
- Launch a project.
- Estimate project work.
- Create a project schedule.
- Plan project costs.
- Plan for project risks.
- Plan for project quality and compliance.
- Manage human resources for your project.
- Manage project procurements.
- Plan for change management and monitor the project scope.
- Monitor and optimize project schedule and cost.
- Monitor quality of project work and the risks involved.
- Plan communication strategies and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Perform project closure.
Online-Live - 3 Day
Provides 21 PDU's