This course will provide a solid foundation in the most popular office productivity skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Users will find managing their desktop easier once they have a working knowledge of the major operational functions of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Course Objectives: Core Competency skill development in basic office applications.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Use Outlook to manage all aspects of email communications
- Use Outlook as an effective document management tool
- Use Word to create basic formatting for mail merge and columns
- Use PowerPoint to create simple graphics and signage
- Use Excel at a proficient level.
The target student for this course is an individual who needs to demonstrate core competencies on the basic features of MS Professional Suite applications, as it relates to Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Classroom Training: 1 Day (6.5 Instructional hours) - UConn Stamford Campus only.
Click HERE for parking information and directions to the UConn Stamford campus.